80% Customer Service and Hospitality - Maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service throughout the shift. Greet customers appropriately. Interact with customers to build positive relationships and attend to their needs. Handle all customer orders and communicate with the kitchen as needed to ensure customer satisfaction. Deliver food and beverage items to the table in proper order. Refill beverages and bus tables as needed. Clear and flip tables in a timely manner to maintain the dining room. Keep dining room safe and sanitary throughout shift.
15% Menu Knowledge and Sales - Thorough knowledge of food and beverage menus. Comfortable discussing flavor profiles and ingredients with customers. Offer suggestions to enhance customer experience and increase check average. Knowledge of preparation times in order to meet customers' needs and timely service. Answer all customer questions regarding the food and beverage menu. Proper cash handling.
5% Other Duties as Assigned - Some examples include but are not limited to training new staff, assisting other servers when needed, shift side work, answering the phone and taking reservations, deep cleaning.
- Previous serving experience preferably in fine dining establishment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge, including preparation styles and ingredients
- Able to work well with a team as well as independently
- Able to follow all sanitation procedures
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Daily cash tip outs for all servers
- Employee discounts at all Red Feather Trade Cooperations
- Growth and advancement opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Red Feather Trade Co is a group of restaurants in Cincinnati, Ohio focused on providing the best service of the best food and drinks around. We are not your average restaurant group who puts profits above people - we believe in building and supporting the best teams possible. We continue to look to the future and push ourselves to grow and are looking for like minded candidates interested in joining our team!
At RFTC we work to support the entire local food community, the farmers and craftspeople who develop the amazing products we love to serve. We encourage all our staff to engage with these products by learning about where they come from and how to talk about them with our guests. To join our team we want to recruit people who can support our mission and who embody our core values:
- We are spirited and passionate about what we do every day.
- We believe in being artful and intentional with our work and are constantly developing our skills.
- We are authentic in every interaction and endeavor.
- We are gracious and treat all our customers, coworkers, and colleagues with gratitude.
- We are tenacious and do not believe in giving up.
- We strive to make every experience transcendent and to leave an epic impression.
The reason people want to work for us is that we are a family of like minded passionate foodies who truly love what we do and are grateful to have the ability to do it for a living. We strive to develop our teams and grow the people we have with us into being the next generation of restaurant leaders. The future is bright for RFTC and we are excited about paving the way!
RFTC encompasses both fine dining, classic service, as well as fast casual dining, retail and market space with charcuterie and cheese, as well as full bars and craft beer. No matter where you have been in your food service career you can get excited about joining the Red Feather Family.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)